1. Drum Roll Please…Leontine Linens has been named one of the 10 Fantasy Gifts of the Season by Neiman Marcus. Their 2014 Christmas Book is live! Explore the pages by clicking here. Entertaining for the holidays? Order your custom table linens by OCTOBER 25 to ensure you live your holiday fantasy! The options are endless, so let the showroom girls help you select by visiting them at 3806 Magazine Street.
2. October beckons us outdoors, but there is nothing worse than sitting down for an al fresco dinner only to be eaten alive by mosquitos. Aromaflage solves the problem! This candle has a botanical fragrance and insect repellent. Available at Buff Beauty Bar at 720 Carondelet Street.
3. Invite your friends over for a game of cards – Poker, Bridge, Hearts. With these customizable playing cards by Alexa Pulitzer, you’re guaranteed to be a winner. (P.S. Think ahead…they make a great stocking stuffer too.) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
4. Spruce up your backyard with the help of The Plant Gallery. TPG offers the best landscaping services in the city, and they have an exquisite Garden Center for all of your planting needs at their headquarters located at 9401 Airline Highway.
5. Scouted at Friend & Company is this new locally crafted barware line Portico Aesthetics. Inspired by vintage pieces found in marketplaces throughout Europe, Portico Aesthetics use traditional sculpting and casting methods to revitalize tarnished medallions and weathered ceramics. The line features glass, acrylic, copper and silver plated items adorned with a solid bronze intaglio individually cast from a collection of antique Parisian medallions circa 1850. This line is exclusive to Friend & Company located at 7713 Maple Street.
6. Keife & Co. is the source for all things yummy and delicious. They have an amazing selection of cheese, charcuterie, and almost anything you need to make a gourmet meal. Call them with your budget, your flavors and they will have it ready for pickup. Better yet, walk into the store located at 801 Howard Avenue and Jim can help you assemble your very own board. If you’re a foodie and you haven’t been to Keife than you’re totally missing out. Explore their new website – they can help you with anything from your next dinner party to corporate gift baskets.
7. Whether its decorative or full of wine, we love this oversized Chardonnay jug from Bremermann Designs located at 3943 Magazine Street.
Happy Fall and don’t forget…
Tell them SCOUT sent you!